This recipe is super quick and easy and is a real crowd pleaser at my house. Heads up- these cookies are on the savory side as they are not super sweet. Feel free to adjust sweetness to your preference.
-2 Cups Almond flour
-1/2 TSP Baking powder
-1 TSP Apple cider vinegar
-1/3 Cup swerve or 2 TSP liquid Stevia
-3 TBS Ghee or butter
-3 TBS Collagen protein powder
-2 TSP Vanilla extract
-1/3 Cup Sugar Free Chocolate chips- Lilly's
-1/3 Cup chopped walnuts
-1 Pinch salt
1. Preheat oven to 340. Grease and line baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Add Almond flour, collagen protein, salt and baking powder in large bowl.
3. Pour apple cider vinegar directly on top of the baking powder and allow to react.
4. Add remaining ingredients to bowl and stir with a spoon to combine evenly.
5.Taste dough and adjust sweetness as needed.
6. Begin rolling the mixture into balls and place them on lined baking tray.
7. The dough doesn't rise or spread much so you can place them closer together and if want a crisper cookies press them pretty flat, for chewier cookies keep them rounded and just slightly press with spoon, fork or hand.
8. Bake for 12-15 mins or until golden.
9. Place on wire rack to cool. Store in air tight container once cooled.